Monday, August 29, 2011

Community Top Prospect List: #11

The votes are in for poll #10, with 2011 supplemental 1st rounder OF Brian Goodwin taking the prize, collecting 38% of the vote to Tom Milone's 30%.

Here's your list so far:
1. OF Bryce Harper (90%)
2. 3B Anthony Rendon (83%)
3. LHP Matt Purke (47%)
4. RHP Brad Peacock (39%)
5. RHP AJ Cole (44%)
6. RHP Alex Meyer (26%)
7. LHP Robbie Ray (31%)
8. C Derek Norris (41%)
9. 2B Steve Lombardozzi (50%)
10. OF Brian Goodwin (38%)

Here's your new list. Remember, argue for your player in the comments section and leave a new name as well!


2 comments:

  1. Hood got my vote, but Marrero, Milone and Solis aren't far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with Rosenbaum. I think that he really turned a corner this year, and showed some good performance at AA. I guess that I am not sold on Hood yet, and Solis is a similar pitcher who hasn't gotten to AA yet.

    I expect to be in the minority on this one.

    ReplyDelete