Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Community Top Prospect List: #4

Greetings, Nationals fans. Now that the Nats have signed their draft picks, it is time to continue with the community draft list. In the first poll, OF Bryce Harper was chosen as the Nats' #1 prospect with 93% of the votes. In the second, 2011 first rounder 3B Anthony Rendon won with 79%. The Nats' third best prospect according to the community is 2011 3rd round pick LHP Matt Purke, with 62% of the votes. Who will #4 be?

As a reminder, each day I'll put up a new poll (you can vote here or on Twitter, follow me @seanhoganvt), asking readers to choose who they think the best prospect listed is. In the comment section, we can duke out our opinions on whether Steve Lombardozzi's grit and performance makes him a better prospect than Eury Perez's speed and raw skills do.

As each post comes and goes, I will also ask readers to leave one name for who they think should be the next candidate on the list.



2 comments:

  1. I voted for Cole. While I usually push for polish over tools, I think Cole has #2 potential while Brad Peacock will be a #3-4 or a late inning reliever...useful, but not as valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole for me. I would go with Walter or Rosenbaum next

    ReplyDelete